Tuesday, June 23, 2015

TptT Seller Challenge : Dare To Dream


I am finally on summer vacation! I anticipated teaching a summer reading program at my school. However, due to funding it was cancelled.... No shocker there considering the district I teach in and the fact that we will probably be going on strike.... again! I'm hoping to find something else to do to make a little extra $. 

About my TpT Dare to Dream Challenge

I'm planning on buying a new car next summer. I would love to create more products on TpT so I can put down a pretty hefty down payment. Third on my Dare to Dream list is not letting TpT get in the way of going to the gym. B commented last night that I need to be more "dedicated" to things other than TpT.... Doing laundry, cleaning, going to the gym..... Ooops! He is totally right though. I will TpT for hours and forget to put my laundry in the dryer or skip the gym. I need to balance my "business" and my other priorities.

Organize - Organize - Organize goes hand in hand with this. I brought home two boxes FULL of extra copies that I've been stockpiling for the last two years. I bought file folders and storage bins and am hoping to get organized before starting my 5th year of teaching! 

Lastly, I hope to teach in am amazing school! There are lots of great schools in the neighborhood that I live in. It would be a dream to teach in one of those schools. Working in the inner city has taken a toll on me; mentally,physically, and emotionally. Each year I have gone back and forth about going back into the corporate world..... This past spring I decided I needed to stop swaying back and forth and stay committed to teaching. I'm hoping that I've gained the experience necessary to teach in a better school. (fingers crossed). 


No comments:

Post a Comment