Thursday, March 19, 2015

Vowel Teams & Touch Math

Lot's of vowel team practice lately! My kids love the mini books and coloring pages that are part of my Vowel Team packets. I have completed two so far - Long i and Long e. I gave the coloring page to my students as their Morning Work. They loved it. Both of my vowel team packets are currently on sale for only $1. Both packets have over 40 pages of printables and activities! 
In my previous post, I wrote about our math journals that have turned "interactive".  About half of my class is still having a hard time with money. We use touch money, but many of them do not put the touch points to help them even with me continuously reminding them.... Those that use touch math are experts at counting coins already!  I whipped up an interactive notebook page during my prep to help my struggling kiddos. Only problem was that I forgot to shrink the page when I made copies (We use composition books and the pages are a bit smaller) I simply had them put their work onto a piece of construction paper. Now, we must work on gluing and cutting NEATLY! 



No comments:

Post a Comment